Misc Games AS
Based in Stavanger, Norway
Fishing: North Atlantic is a game/simulator about commercial fishing coming for PC/Steam in 2020! The sequel to the popular simulation game Fishing: Barents Sea invites you to put on your captains hat once again: Explore the large ocean of Nova Scotia, try your hand at entirely new fishing methods and enjoy a huge range of highly detailed ships in the commercial fishing simulator Fishing: North Atlantic. Discover the majestic world of Canadian Nova Scotia while admiring its vast diversity of ocean life. Explore the fishing zones with upgradeable ships and gear as you progress in your career. Like our predecessor game Fishing: Barents Sea, Fishing: North Atlantic offers an atmospheric and realistic game world based on real maps, boats and fish species. Enjoy new weather systems with upgraded atmospheric effects, North American Vessels and fishing techniques like harpoons, deep-line-buoy-fishing and lobster pots. Purchasing larger boats and better gear will increase your fishing skills. Fishing: North Atlantic offers you 25 different ships for all types of fishing styles and techniques like harpooning, which is used to hunt swordfish and tuna. Start with harpooning and work your way up to setting deep lines to catch snow crabs or lobster, as well as learning longline, net and trawling fishing techniques. Do you have what it takes to fulfill this challenging task? Plan the course of your fishing career throughout the whole year: Brave rain and snow while looking for the best fishing areas, but make sure not to exceed your quotas! The new advanced fish-AI requires the use of GPS and sonar to follow the movements of your prey depending on weather and season.
Fishing: North Atlantic is based on our previous game Fishing: Barents Sea, which was our first PC game released 7th of Feburary 2018. Since Fishing: Barents Sea became such an success, we have carefully been listening to our communities feedback and suggestions and decided to rebuild, overhaul and improve most of the major features from Fishing: Barents Sea. We have more and less started from scratch! We hope you will enjoy our new game, with lots of new and improved features. Stay tuned for more news that will be announced in the coming time ahead.
- Fishing methods – Harpooning, Deepline, Lobster, Crabbing, Trawling, Longline and Net
- Fish species – Tuna, Swordfish, Silver Hake, Lobster, Snow Crab, Cod, Haddock, Pollack, Redfish, Mackerel
- Advanced water shader and weather system from trueSKY, with realistic weather data from the area
- Dynamic fish prices - Other fishing boats will also fish and deliver fish at the ports, which affects the prices
- Dynamic fish habitats - Fish will swim around the map through the yearly seasons
- 25 real handcrafted boats available from license partners from the fish industry
- Huge map over Nova Scotia, Canada (200x300km) with six realistic ports
- Fishing industry license partners - A. F. Theriault & Son, Scanmar, Hermes, Selfa, Skipasyn and Moen Marin
Steam Wishlist Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Check out the website for Fishing: North Atlantic for more detailed information https:.
Add it to your Steam wishlist https:.
About Misc Games AS
Misc Games is a game developer based in Stavanger, Norway. We aims at developing unique games for various niche markets to drive the industry forward.
More information on Misc Games AS, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Fishing: North Atlantic Credits
CEO & Game Designer, Misc Games
COO, Misc Games
CTO, Misc Games
Lead Programmer, Misc Games
Gameplay Programmer, Misc Games
Lead 3D Artist, Misc Games
VFX & Sound Designer, Misc Games
UI Artist, Freelancer